SkyChimp

Good FreeFly Video anyone??

I would like to see everyone's opinion on the best FreeFly coaching video they've seen so far. Which one has helped the most in their understanding of "flying the whole body"??

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

http://www.skydiveu.com/products.php

You have to buy these videos, but i think they are some of the best out there when it comes to "helping people in their understanding of "flying the whole body"".

But of course nothing beats real coahing and airtime.

Of course you can't get the skills by only wathing these videos, but they certainly give you the understanding of in which way you have to angle your body, to fly the different positions.

Peter

Thanks Franken.... that video was impressive. I've seen other Olav vids but not that demo.

Pete, I just checked that website out and picked up a couple vids. Your right about nothing beats practice but getting help with body positioning is was I was looking for. I'll let you know how it goes after I they arrive.

blue skies

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

"Backflying" and "Sitflying" from Skydive University are the best I've seen, they are excellent. It amazes me that so many new freeflyers at our DZ do not study these vids, it seems like they prefer to hurtle themselves out the door repeatedly, spend all kinds of money, without a clue about how to make a stable, consistent, on heading exit, or how to fall straight down. It is like having never having been in a car and fubling with the nobs for hours trying to go somewhere, when if you spent 10 minutes reading the manual, you would discover where to put the shift lever to go forward, backward, and up and down. I did the same thing when I was learning windsurfing, I fell down 3 thousand times, then I checked a book out of the library about windsurfing, it had directions and pictures, and within 10 minutes of looking at the illustrations, I was up and away. In my opinion, if you watch these videos 10 times, you will safe yourself several hundread jumps on your way to proficientcy.
Aloha,
Tim
SCR-21