CanEHdian

Freefly in Deland

Yes, we have organizers now for the winter and they are kick-ass! Jimmy T, Paxton Vinyard, Danielle Ford and Sean McCormick are all seen wandering around there now and are happy to put some jumps together. They've been organizing freefly weekends the first weekend of every month too. I don't know if one is planned for Jan yet, but I can put you in touch with Danielle if you like. She's the one who usually sends out the e-mail to the locals.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah, I'm getting that impression... I called Deland manifest and it was like pulling teeth trying to get info on anything related to freefly activities, load organising, etc... a person finally got on the phone and told me to contact Freedom of Flight, otherwise she couldn't help me. I doubt there was a smile at the other end of that line. [:/]

I'll blast FFlight.tv an email and see what's what... but I hear what you're saying - if I'm looking at a week of freeflying with any kind of groups, I'm afraid I may need to go elsewhere. Too bad, a friend of mine lives there now and I had a cool place to stay.

Cheers,
Al
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

Dude go to Sebastian or the 1st week of January there is a huge boogie and some of the freefly organizers from DeLand are working at that boogie also a very large freefly group from all over attending the boogie should be some awesome skydives.
I know there are at least 5 freefly organizers there.
Its the Crosskeys Invasion and pd challenge.
Check out www.skydiveseb.com
December 28th thru January 10th

Ummmmm ive been in DeLand for the last few weeks and seen no freefly organizing at all and not even sure the freedom of flight school exsists.
Im going to Sebastian for the 1st week of January for some for sure freefly action, loads of organizers for all levels. Peter G from Eastside freefly will be there, Jimmy T and the CK1 freefly team, Sebastian 5 freefly team ,Eric Deren from team Mandrin, Rook Nelson freefly world champ.
See ya there