cutaway1

Best sitfly video EVER!

I just watched the new sitfly video put out by Skydive University, WOW! It is the best video on sitflying I could ever imagine, it is highly professional in it's production values, comprehensive, and packs a wealth of information that every aspiring sitflyer must have. I believe it will safe you hundreds of jumps on your way to learning how to fly feet down, it is amazing beyond belief. Congratulations to the team that put together this superb DVD, GREAT JOB! You can find it at www.skydiveu.com It is simply called SITFLY, for the new skydiver the companion video BACKFLY is also very good, and boy can they fly!
Aloha,
Tim
SCR-21

I agree! I have both the sitfly and backfly dvd and have only positive things to say about them. Its a great idea and is something that most of us have probably always been looking for but up untill now has never existed.

This is apparently part of a series of 6 dvds that are going to be released which will cover more advanced aspects of freeflying as the series progresses. I will definitly be purchasing every dvd in the series.

The combination of in air footage, tunnel footage and computer generated images is excellent. I cant wait till the next dvd is released. B|

I too own both the sitfly and backfly DVDs, and will be buying the entire series. The combination of watching those and getting coach jumps has made for a much quicker learning curve (at least for me).

Anyone have any info as to when the next DVD will be released?

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Anyone have any info as to when the next DVD will be released?

I emailed them about 2 months ago or so and they said sometime in the new year. I cant recall exactly but I think they said around March sometime. Correct me if im wrong...