totalbodypilot

Space Ball Races....

Hey Colon -

Although I'm not up to the competition, I'm really looking forward to this event - hope we can be there for at least part of it!B|

Also noticed the jump ticket prices on the website are out of date (went up on November 1st)...might want to change them.[:/]

Ankie - I finally got my Xaos into my new Wings (serious work there) - now I can't wait to jump it!:)
See you two soon!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Hi all the first round starts tommorow 9:30 am! Be here to join in the fun and win some CA$H! If you cant make it to compete make it to the party saturdaynight. We're destroy'n some brain cells!
B|

Blue Ones,
Colon Berry
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

Sure i'll come back, John has already given me a slot to coach, but right now i'm tring to break the fastest free fall speed in MS.
I beleive i'll pass 400 mph,.....if i survive, we'll see next monday.
God speed and all that crap,
Colon Berry
If your not push'n the out side off the envelope, & halling it back in, what are you even doing getting on a load!
Im sick of this thing that we call free flying,"TM"
How about calling it FUN JUMPING!