eman

N.C. wind tunnel

I've seen many people head down, but all of them had loads of tunnel hours... I don't know, are you a tunnel rat too or primarily a skydiver? Can you hold head down at SkyVenture? Without knowing your skill I can't say for sure... however I CAN say that they haven't yet taken the tunnel up above 70% power and as such are only at a maximum airspeed of 128mph.

Several people agree that it is as fast or feels as fast as SkyVenture's max, but at this point, if your mostly a jumper and have less than lots of tunnel time, I would say, hang on and wait until they get it up to at least nearly full power.. and then you will know for sure that if you need the airspeed, it will be there..according to the progress so far it looks like we'll be seeing at least 145mph out of this one, NOT that ANYONE needs that kind of speed out of that kind of air..

It shouldn't be too much longer, and if you like, I'll make sure and let you know when we pass the 135 mph mark! In fact we're going tonight.. so ya never know...

Yes and Open on Saturday's... reservations info available through my clicky