ianmdrennan

5 point 6 way HD Vid

Here's a vid (my inside vid) that the local skydivers at Thomaston GA, Skydive Atlanta threw down this weekend.

Base: Jon Pinyon, Eric Deren (yes that's Eric in a neon protec B|) and Trey Holliday
Stingers: Tom Hayden, Sean Hennessey and Ian Drennan

More good things to come from Skydive Atlanta, hopefully we'll see you all at the freefly festival in October this year.

Hope you enjoy.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

how's about me you and ian try to get together for some 3-way action... In the tunnel, bi-atch!!!

Seriously, let's make it happen

I'm all for it. Ian - I get back to DeLand in September so you've got until then to brush up on your tunnel skills :P
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Hope you make it out

Hmmm...it sounds pretty intriguing! B| I'll see what I can work out. You'll have organizers for sure so I don't drive all the way up there and end up doing solos, right? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Definately :P

Last year we had Mike Ortiz, not sure who's on the plate for this year but I know Trey is working on wrapping up the details :)
Oh, and don't let the fact that the poser Tom is going to be there stop you from coming.....We'll shelter you from him :ph34r:

Tom is going to kick my ass.....well try at least B|

Blues,
Ian

Oh, and don't let the fact that the poser Tom is going to be there stop you from coming.....We'll shelter you from him

Do we even have to let him know that the boogie is coming up? Maybe he'll be working so much that he'll forget. I was hoping that he wouldn't even be in the state. I'm not sure I can stand listening to those jokes of his for another weekend. :)

Tom is going to kick my ass.....well try at least

Yeah...I think I better watch out now too. :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Together we can take him....after all, he is 135 pounds of raw fury

LOL...that's true. All the sudden, being a tall girl seems to have it's advantages! :ph34r:

I mentioned coming up there for the boogie to a friend about an hour ago. The wheels are in motion to try to pull this off. :)

Nice. I know there'll be some Moss Point reps (Mel + co), Sunny will be there, and a bunch of others. I'm itching to start hyping it, but I want all the details settled first.

Love to have as many people as we can!

Blues,
Ian