spencer

1st freefly coach jump

I had my 1st coach jump last week, I tried the sit fly. We went through on the ground what he wanted me to do.
I lost it alittle but could'nt believe how in control he looked flying around me in a sit and giving me hand signals on what to do as well, I got as much fun watching him as doing it myself.
I have tried sit flying myself many times, but that one jump gave me such a Buzz.
Eddie.

I did a jump with someone in z-hills that blew my mind. I had already been jumping with another, but only at a safe distance because i'm kinda sketchy. This guy kept very close to me, actually got a hand dock. He was whereever he wanted to be, under me, around me, up, down. Whatever. It was awesome. I hope I can be that in control one day! It made me much more confident in my sitfly that he was so willing to fly so close to me. I'm not 'good' by any means, but I have become more comfortable with the idea of flying closely to others, and i'm confident that I won't cork or get too unstable. This wasn't a coach jump, but to me it was an equivalent.

Angela.