benforde

THAILAND in March 2004 !?

I've been in Ecuador last year with ESA, we had a great time and a lot of fun. And jumping from a Herc is always special. Regarding the price... OK you possibly could jump for less somewhere .. but the idea of having vacation and jumping at a beautiful place is worst the money. ESA is always organizing trips beside jumping which is much appreciated by all participants, so you have a chance to see the country and meet the people
We met a bunch of great people and it is going to be kind of a family, meeting everybody every year.

There was 1 con last event:
Freefly organisation... unfortunately there was nobody shown up for FF and we had to look for our own.
All RW groups had have an organizer + video man.

However we had fun, and that's the most important part :ph34r:

Will you take comments from this RW guy? ;)

We went to The Borneo Boogie last year. We had an awsome time.

Its not hard core skydiving, and to be honest, if you go to a place like Borneo, Thailan, or Ecuador, you really should spend some time doing other touristy stuff and see the land a little bit, so that was OK. I did 49 jumps in the 2 weeks, which is not too bad either.

The guys and gals at ESA get great planes to jump from.

The price, as said before, its not cheap, but you get what you pay for: a great holiday in a great place with skydiving with great people from great planes. If all you want to do is jump jump jump, go to Rantoul(I know, there's great planes and people there too, but you get my point I hope).

On the Freefly side, I cant comment for Ecuador, but there werent too many Freefliers there in Borneo. Someone suggested that its becasue FFer are poorer then RWer, and I 'd call BS to that. I guess it a small boogie that had its roots in large formation RW, so you have less FFers.

That being said, the few FFers that were there last year were pretty much doing either 1 on 1 coach jumps or small group jump with a pretty decentfreeflyer (anyone heard of Patrick Passe?). I'd say it was a good deal! Too bad that last year no one was there for you guys...[:/]

We met a bunch of great people and it is going to be kind of a family, meeting everybody every year.

Hear hear! Its a real fun group. I didnt see many ego issues at all, and there were some real quality people there.

Its also a great boogie to go if your SO is not a jumper. He/she will enjoy the sights.

You'll have fun if you go!
Remster

Hope to meet u there

Not this year.... moved back to Canada and the number of vacations days you get here are slightly less then Europe....:( .

But this year should be a great one with the local connection BJ and Larry have, and looking at the site, you freaks;) should get good organizers:

----
RW LOAD ORGANIZERS
Herman Landsman
Derek Thomas
Larry Henderson
Bj Worth
Edward "Bushman" Anderson
Santi Corella
Dieter "Schmassi" Schmassmann

FREEFLY LOAD ORGANIZERS
The Flyboyz

----

Have fun! And bring some pics back!:)
Remster

B| Ok, I'm gonna try do this, it sounds like a good time, go to thailand, the food, the jumps, the nature and the rest...
They are offering some kind of deal if you want o attend just part of it, they go get lost in the jungle or a sleasy bar in phuket.