deadbrowncow

New Freefly Helmet

I don't know how many people out there have seen the new Bonehead Gunner helmet, but if you haven't, you might wanna put it on your list for Santa. The thing is so light and comfortable that I forgot that I was even wearing it. Most of my jumps are in a camera helmet, so anything else is light, but this Gunner is awesome.
***"A smart person can act dumb, but a dumb person can't act smart"***

Weird, it was working a couple weeks ago. What I don't understand either is why don't keep the old site up while they're making the new one. This is very unprofessional. I'm guessing they're having major problems with their new system and can't get the old running again...

Anyways, at least they have links to order forms for their helmets.

Cheers!
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

The bonehead gunner is the correct site to it. Below is a link for the homepage. None of the product links are working at this point... Try going to the homepage in the future and check out the "Gunner" under products. It looks as though they are in the process of constructing a new web page.

http://www.boneheadcomposites.com/Home.htm

Enjoy. ;)

I'm in the market for a helmet too.

I asked JP at Suare1 for it, and he says it's got dual audible pockets.
I would be pretty amazed if they hadn't integrated this feat into a professional freefly helmet by now, as two audibles should be standard for any serious freeflyer.

The other question is, where the pockets are located. On my RAWA Cam helmet, which i would get as a non-Cam helmet if they offered it, there's one left and right.B|
As a two on one side configuration exists, the question remains where the pockets are on the Gunner. :S
Bonehead better get their site up quickly, or present the info somewhere or somehow.:S
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...