skyjuggler

XLR-8 & Lucano

I did the most jumps in Para Centro Locarno. The view when you jump there is incredible. There used to be way more freeflyers on this DZ about two to three years ago. But now, the freefly scene got spread out over a lot of other DZ's in Switzerland.
To have a spectacular view, Locarno is for sure one of those DZ's on the planet to have this!

If you know Wolf, then ask him about Locarno. He knows a lot about XLR-8 and the DZ. ;)

have cool jumps

Thanks for the help. I have spoken to Wolf, Tazio and a few others about Locano, but the more opinions the better.

I'm definately aiming to check out Lucano this summer, probably late summer.

Do you have to fill the Pilatus to get maximum altitude? How many regular freefliers are based at the DZ?

The Porter has to be filled up to 8 persons until it will take off(max. 10). The exit altitude is always 3'800 meters (about 13'000 ft).

I don't know the actual amount off based freeflyers at the DZ. I would say besides Tazio there are only about two or three more expirienced ones at the DZ. And the rest are probably quite beginners for HD. But this is a quite careful guessing.

Anyway, you got to queck it out just for the view!!! B|

I know we are half a world away down here, but XLR8 was our national 8-way team that competed at 3 (or was it 4) World Meets?
Consistantly pulling up 4/5th ie first of the unsponsered teams.
Y'anyways, all good.
We need some more creaivity methinks!
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."