Trent

Anomaly Freefly Tunnel Camp with Juliana and Fabian

Spaceland Anomaly (formerly Esmoodie) is putting together a tunnel camp specifically for freeflying this spring. We'll be working with Juliana and Fabian, two of the best tunnel flyers in the world. They will provide all the coaching, and I can promise you its worth it. The tunnel rats even come watch these two when they're in the tunnel!

We're arranging the financials for the trip, but we're getting some dirt cheap time, VERY reasonable coaching rates, hotel and airfare prices together. We're really excited about this and want to see if any DZ.commers would be interested.

We'd schedule the camp for the night shift during 3 weekdays (better rates, cooler air). Everyone would get full coaching and 3 hours in the tunnel.

Would anyone be interested? We haven't set dates, just getting a feel for how many people would REALLY do this.
Oh, hello again!

yes...i'm very interested in depending on the dates..i've been looking forward to some tunnel time & coaching for a while, but figured i'd have to wait til PHX's gets built.

I am not able to participate but thought I would let anyone who reads this thread and may be interested how good the tunnel is for freeflying and that Juliana and Fabian are truely awesome in there. They are REALLY REALLY good, and use very positive coaching techniques so you're bound to learn. I was lucky enough to get some time with Fabian and my team mate and we were very pleased indeed.
Good luck and fair play Trent for organising the camp, those who participate will learn loads.
Juliana and Fabian rock!!!!!!

OKAY

For all those who are SERIOUSLY interested in doing this freefly tunnel camp, please PM me as soon as possible.

Right now we're at the stage of figuring out when we can do it, and how many people want to go. Obviously, the more people we take, the cheaper it is for everyone. Absolute maximum we could take is 9 (for now). The reason is that we'd be getting tunnel time from midnight to noon at the latest. There's only 12 hours in that timeframe and we want everyone to get in one hour each day (and there's 3 of us).

Cost will be ABOUT $1880 if there are 12 of us, and $2000 if there are only 8 of us. This includes Hotel, Tunnel time, and coaching. We'll also arrange some transportation for people arriving at the airport at different times.

The prices may seem high, but in comparison:
FTC $900, 1 hour, No Hotel
Airspeed $1100, 1 hour, No Hotel

Just to remind you that you're being coached by Juliana and Fabian (and maybe their other teammate if we have 12 people). These are in many peoples' opinions, two of the best tunnel fliers in the world. You couldn't find better tunnel coaching than these guys.

Remember, PM me or e-mail me if you're seriously interested. Dates and final costs to come!
Oh, hello again!

These are in many peoples' opinions, two of the best tunnel fliers in the world.

I concur. Juliana and Fabian are artists in the tunnel...absolutely OFF THE HOOK! They are so incredibly fluid in their motion that their flight will leave you amazed. Too, the feedback from the folks that are coached by J&F has always been positive.
Oh yeah, they did win the tunnel competition on Saturday...and that was a vote by their fellow competitors...and Juliana won the solo competition.

blues,
arlo:ph34r:

Thanks for your patience! We are still ironing out the fine details of this tunnel camp. After going over logistics with Julianna, 3 hours per person over 3 days may be a bit too much. They've suggested 2.5 to 2 hours would be much more productive. So stay tuned for the definite costs, times, and all that hooha.

Thanks,
Trent
Oh, hello again!