ColdDuck

The best freeflier ?

What makes you say that, Trent?

he probably said that since the space games have all but been forgotten about. a few years ago they use to happen all the time. I heard not too long ago about the upcoming space games in spain but before that when was the last time you heard anything? For me I think close to 2 yrs. And the whole AD license thing seems to be taking a back burner as well. before if you had an AD 'A' you were considered a god. now it just means that you probably have enough skill not to kill somebody. The average freeflyer is alot better today than a couple of years ago and they are finding out that they don't need a freefly license to be recognized for their accomplishments. Plus the AD test are flawed by georgraphical unavailability.

btw, how long has the space games #13 been scheduled. if you look at the date on trent's post that you dug up (october 31, 2002) then you would notice that he probably made that comment long before SG #13 were thought of and definetly before anybody had heard about them.

Levin
vSCR#17

:S Whoops...
You're probably right Levin. It was long before it was schedualed...

before if you had an AD 'A' you were considered a god

You are right here as well. just dont forget that the Ad licences give us minimum standarts of freeflyers today. you could say that it was one of things that brought up the level of freeflying in the world.
and i believe that was one of Olav's goals.
Today, if u'r not in a level that u can stay next to a ball in the air, you're a freefly student/beginner etc...
and i believe it will go on and the skill level of the avarage freeflyer will be much better in the future

Shaggy

I am a newbie to this sport (1st jump on 34th bday in Jan.). Started trying to sit last week at jump 58 and still smiling! Rook is always around Sebastian, on lots of my loads and an all around great guy....If you can be that good, be that young and still be that humble - he's got my vote. But one GREATEST? Not going there.

How annoyed would you be if you met some of the "cool kids" who started freeflying yet had NO CLUE? Been there, done that. I now ALWAYS have a camera with me. Everyone in this sport amazes me in one way or another....

Blues~

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...