ColdDuck

Freefly Schools

Has anyone gone and spent money at a freefly school. With the Flyboyz, or Olav's school for example. If you did how many jumps didi you make and did you make enough of a progression as a freeflier to justify the cost.

Thanks
ColdDuck

"Insurance should called In case shit happens, if shit don't happen shouldn't I get my money back?"

I did some coach jumps with Adam Rosen from Monkey Claw last year at quincy. He's an awsome coach and I believe that it helped me tremendously. Also, I did about 12 coach jumps with Goran Laz in Zhills over Christmas. He's also a kick ass coach and it definately helped me. I would say, YES, spend the few bucks and get the coaching-it's worth it.
Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."

I've heard that Alaska John is an awesome FF coach. I'm considering him or the flyboyz. Both are in So Cal. I think that Alaska John is in Cal City, but I can't remember. There is probably a web site or something.
Base # 942
The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself.

Colon berry came to our dz (Richmond) in July and did some free coaching all weekend! I think everyone that participated gained a lot of knowledge and skill . Also , my dad went down to olav's school 2 years ago and did 40+ coach dives w/ swanson and made 100 practice jumps in two weeks . He was ALOT better when he came back , but he kinda threw it all away because he has only done 5 jumps this year (usually he averages 500-600 jumps a year):(

In europe babylon is the best(they are probably the best team in the world as well)and they are quiet cheap if you buy a few jumps

In US ive done some with Eli of the Fly Boyz, he is an incredible teacher(i am a incredibly bad student though...)and a really nice guy.

Bla Bla Bla