ChromeBoy

X-Man & Daffy

They are head-down body orientations.
X-Man the arms and legs are on the same plane (legs in arm's burble). In Daffy Arms & legs are on perpendicular planes.
Best way to understand the difference is to see it. Here is a nice shot with both. The guy on the left is flying X-man. The guy on the right is flying daffy.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Imagine a shoulder width clock on the ground with your feet on 9 and 3. Now with small hops put them on 8 and 2 and then on to 7 and 1.... Now move them one click at a time back clockwise all the way to 11 and 5. You should learn how to fly your legs in everyone of these positions. This was one of my first lessons from the great Mike Ortiz and it has shaped the way I look at leg flying.
Goat aka Dereck aka SuperFreak
AD A#292

Well, can you remember the Sheeps name?
Maybe you can ask her....
How dare you stare in my bathroom!!
Where were you raised? ... Nobody comes in or looks in the ladies room untill the lady leaves...... Except my dogs.... and then we close the door. ...... Believe me I know if the grass grows outside with Skeet... :$
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Levin in RW suit.. I have pictures!!!