kozakpeter

Gear Value- Saber 150

B| Hello everyone. I have a grear value question to throw out to those with more experience then myself. What do you suppose, in your best opinion, is the value of a Saber 150 with about 1200, jumps on it, relined for the 2nd time about 200 jumps ago. Canopy is in goos shape with no rips or tears, ZP's old and lost it's slipperyness from jumping it in AZ. Just wondering what it's worth. Thaks....Blue skies!!

I had heard of a formula in which they lost a certain percentage of their initial value as soon as its purchased and then $1.00 per jump.

Given that, I wouldnt think a main with that many jumps on it would have much resale value

The formula that I've always used is original price-20%-$1 per jump=selling price. Relines are considered regular maintainance and wouldn't factor into the price. Considering the canopy has been jumped in the desert and isn't in great shape, I would say it has very little resale value.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville