feuergnom

kurupee suits?

as suits & pants eat away a lot of jump-money i was looking for bargain-suits and came across kurupee (www.kurupee.com). i think they look kinda cool but i'm not sure about the quality.
so is anybody in here that actually has one o those to tell me if they are just cheap or worth the money?
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Send a PM to Wlie , he's the new West Coast Distributor for Kurupee. I'm ordering one from him within the next month or so. He loves his, they are quality and built to last. And I believe they will work with you as far as customization goes. WLie will be able to tell you more though, very cool guy too. Blue ones

they are quality and built to last

i have one and the stitching started pulling out all over the suit after 10 jumps...a friend of mine at the dz bought one also, and the exact same thing happened to his....

could have been 2 isolated instances at the same dropzone:S.....i am just relating personal experience....

edit to add: fit of suit was not spot on, but i didn't want to send it back to s.america so i made alterations myself....and i don't dig on the double velcro ankles and cuffs, they are too bulky....but that may just be me, i have a lot of issues....

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!