Vertifly

Packing Manual for Voodoo?

I am about to give my upgraded VOODOO to a rigger this weekend.

They asked if the manual was coming in the mail with it. I'm not really sure, so I thought to check the site. It isn't there.

Will the Talon manual suffice for a rigger who hasn't done a Voodoo before?

The Voodoo packs the same as the Talon, except:(from the Voodoo packing supplement)

Step 28. Thread the pull-up cord through the closing loop and pass both ends through the grommet in the center of the deployment bag.

Step 29. Pivot the deployment bag on its closing flap to lay right side up on the reserve container, centered on the grommet. The reserve d-bag opening is towards the main container with the line stow pocket on the reserve pack tray.

Step 30. "S" fold the bridle in a stack the length of the distance from the grommet to the top of the bag. Fold the triangular section of the bag on top of the channel and place the bridle stack vertically in between the molars of the bag. Fig 64. Clamp the bridle in place.

Step 31. Omit

Step 32 thru 37 is the same

Step 38. Route the #4 inner top flap under the ty-3 tape on the inside of the outer top flap. Close the inner #4 flap and secure with the ripcord.

RI will fax the Voodoo supplement (1-12-01) to you. Hope this helps.

Derek