CanEHdian

Slider hangup

Got my new Sabre2 135 back from PD (was relined because of bad flying characs - only 6 jumps done before sending it back), did 3 jumps today and the slider stayed up half way up the lines on every one, the last one so high (but still below cascades) that the canopy was barely flying and felt quite unstable. At one point, after pumping the rears for a good 7-10 seconds and still staying up there, I started alternating to pull rears side to side and things got snaky... another few seconds of pumping evenly and it got to within reach.

What's causing this? I was told that they tested the new line set before sending it back, shouldn't this have been noticed or can it be something that I'm doing? As far as I know, it's the same slider from before, but this wasn't happening... it just flew like crap because of a bad line trim.

Any suggestions before I contact PD on Monday? Damn, if I have to send it back... new spring canopy with less than a dozen jumps on it...

CanEHdian
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

that sucks man, hopefully someone will be able to help you with some tips/tricks etc. If not tell us what PD says to you/how they deal with the situation. Good luck!

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...