Jetace1

Competition Jumpsuit

When you think of National-level 4-way competition, what jumpsuit comes to mind? In other words, if you were on the top 4-way team in the country, and could get any jumpsuit for free, which one would you choose?

Feel free to explain your answer!

Bobby - Onyx 4-Way Team
www.onyx4.org
"I thought you said you fall fast."

Michigan with the "EDGE" booties.

Mikes suits last very well, and his customer service is GREAT. I have seen him fly accross the state to look at a guys suit.

I like Bev Suits...And to be honest, If I was not on a team that has sponsorship from Mike...I was thinking of buying one to check it out. But we got sponsorship deals from both Mike and Bev (In fact one guy on my team does jump a Bev and loves it.) But I can't say I like something just cause its free, and I know I like Mikes suits. so I stayed with Mike.

Merlin..Well three of the 4 on our team fell apart in less than 50 jumps...And her customer service SUCKED.

Air time,and Tony I think is the same thing...

As for Tony...Well, I like big nose personally, and I like his suits. But they are VERY expensive, and I just like Michigans.

I don't know anything about the other suits...

(My OPINIONS are based from RW suits...Its all I know.)

I have had:
5 Tony Suits, One used, one paid retail, 3 sponsored.
1 Merlin, sponsored.
2 Michigans, Both sponsored.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I like Tony suits, mainly because thats what my instructors wear and I wear. Its all I have experience with, theyre built strong though, imo. Good suits. I dont know about the ordering process, I bought mine used. :$

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...