mccordia

GoPro extention Mounts (awesome!)

At least he didnt hit the plane on exit on that last jump from being too focussed on the camera thats pointing back at him...like a jump or two before that...[:/]

"I just turn it on and forget about it" only works to the point where it snags your canopy or makes you forget about other stuff such as proper exits as well....

Granted, Jeb has made the '5 GoPro's per jump a manditory beginner accesoiry, but for people this early in their jumping career I think the focus should be on skills and practice, and not video and being populair on youtube.:|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

man... that video made me dizzy......
not terribly impressed with either the footage... or the concept...
nothing worse, imo than a face full of SUN !!... on any video...:S

an excellent "How NOT to".... lesson....

true videographers are about,,, capturing THEM.... the others on a dive... and NOT me Me ME!!!!!!..
Technology and "small", could be leading some skydivers down a potentially Bad path.[:/]
jmy
A 3914
D 12122

Id not call this full flight. And even in full flight, shouldnt be too big an issue.

The twists seem to not start untill the canopy is almost fully deployed. Rolling the whole nose one direction (exposing one corner cell first) seems like a more likely cause of the twist, as the bag orientiation seems to be (dispite body position and technique) without twists/turns.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

it looked like a line got snagged on the legmount after opening on the first shot.. yikes !!!!!

When I built my legmount, I was quite scared in the test phase, and that was after taking a good look at a few people's designs. Finding the ideal angle, and height so as to miss the lines on deployment was 'entertaining'

The first wingsuit base jump with it was one of the scariest things I have done in a while, and it wasn't that technical a jump.

I had an elvis leg going like there was no tomorrow...

Flying an ankle mount camera is interesting, and probably not worth it in most situations. But I like the angle for some jumps.

I still don't think I can jump the 'Narwhal' mount.... yet.

_justin