Psychonaut

Anyone have an Optik 210 setup yet?

Guess not [:/]

We have them in stock here, and have sold/setup a few in the past month, but I don't have any photos right now other than what's on our site. Do you want me to take some more photos of one tomorrow? And what parts of the helmet are you looking for more detail on?

Mike
ChutingStar.com

If you had time to kill that be great, but it's not super important. Just trying to gain a few more angles or perspectives than what BH has on their site. Also wanted to see various setup's people have crafted, aside from probably a popular cx on top..
Stay high pull low

I am not a camera flyer. Personally I would prefer Hell's Halo over Optik 210 Camera Helmet; it looks like same shell with added ratchet clip on the back, so if you are planning to have heavier equipment it will better fit to your head .With chin cup as Optik 210 plus internal "halo" band that is adjustable using the ratchet clip on the back. I could not find any review for these two helmets, and also would appreciate any feedbacks from the users. Also it will be great to have pictures of internal "halo" band from inside the helmet.
Thanks.

I don't see this helmet getting the whole setup including stills. I see it more as a single system, cx100/150 for example. With just that I don't think the back closing system would matter much. But hell who knows, maybe it's extremely nice and comfortable even if you aren't jumping any cameras at all. I'll have to try one on.
Stay high pull low