smurfmws

new helmet

My first helmet just started to fall apart and I am looking into getting a new one. I am trying to decide between the Cookie Atomic and the Rawa Vision. The reason I am asking for advice in the photo forum is I am looking in to filming jumps in the future ( about 100 or 200 jumps). just wondering what you guys think will make a good helmet for a little bit that I can transition into a video helmet latter. Also if there is a manufacture or model I over looked that you think would be good I am always open to more advice.

Both are highly respected, oft used helmets. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but my money goes to Cookie. Customer support, design, the quality of build, etc...they simply are one of the best, IMO. The Padlock is the best of its class by a long mile.
The Tonfly helmets are very good too; they're pricier (their new models are quite affordable), but they're well-made and they'll customize for cheap.
Don't forget Bonehead. Linda is a regular here on DZ.com; Chris makes awesome brainbuckets for cameras.

DSE mentions bonehead and if you dont need a helmet tomorrow (which u dont :), buy some bone bonds. if you buy 100 in bone bonds, you get 200 in value in 6 months. Optic Illusion is a great helmet and i used it for about 800 jumps before switching to the FTP.
dont let life pass you by

I have a SkySystems Vapour Narrow (video and stills for tandems ) and a Tonfly CC1 (video only) - for fun jumps. I really like the Tonfly, really nice, really lightweight. I'd buy a second Tonfly in a flash.

Bonehead helmets do not fit me. period. I have a small head (not tiny), and I've tried ALOT of different types of Bonehead helmets, and none of them fit me. I really like the look of some of Bonehead's helmets, they just don't fit. Bottom line - make sure to try before you buy.
CSPA D-1046 TI Coach2 RiggerA JM SSI SSE GCI EJR Canadian 102-way record holder
bard.ca

I have a SkySystems Vapour Narrow (video and stills for tandems ) and a Tonfly CC1 (video only) - for fun jumps. I really like the Tonfly, really nice, really lightweight. I'd buy a second Tonfly in a flash.

I just did. I love my CC1 for wingsuiting and my FTP for tandem and commercial work. The price is right on the new lightweight Tonfly (assuming stills are not part of the setup).

My first helmet just started to fall apart and I am looking into getting a new one. I am trying to decide between the Cookie Atomic and the Rawa Vision. The reason I am asking for advice in the photo forum is I am looking in to filming jumps in the future ( about 100 or 200 jumps). just wondering what you guys think will make a good helmet for a little bit that I can transition into a video helmet latter. Also if there is a manufacture or model I over looked that you think would be good I am always open to more advice.

Just been on ebay thought i would give you the heads up about a couple of Fuzions for sale