steveorino

Do you need HD for GoPro STILLS?

For stills (NOT video) is there any reason to get the GoPro HD, versus the cheaper GoPro. I currently use the GoPro HD for stills (handcam) and thought about buying a second camera. That way I could have the HD for video and the other for stills.

steveOrino

you'll have greater resolution, ergo more bigger pictures for your customers. If they're happy and you're happy with the smaller resolution pix, why not?
Seems like a sensible choice to have matching cams tho...saves confusion over boxes and if one fails...

Thanks! That is what I needed to know. I was going to PM you, but I figured you might be jumping. I did a wingsuit withe DZO yesterday. He has a Birdman suit (Phi?) and we had a blast! Except I said lets get out at this point and turn around to the DZ. We got out and he took off. Man, can he fly fast! By the time I caught him and turned back we ended up 3 miles south of the DZ. Purple Mike would have been proud! ;)

steveOrino