pbwing

Yet another switch question!!

Looking for advice...

Over the past year, I have tried mouth, tongue and bite switches.

The only one that I find to be dependable for me is the bite switch - excpet I chewed through it in 10 jumps!!

Is anyone still using a hand switch? I know it's a bit more of pain because I'd have to put in a disconnect, but that's doable?

Anyone else have troubles using the bite/mouth/tongue switch? How did you resolve ?

Thanks!

I have been using the same blow switch for years and years, and over a thousand jumps. I hear everyone who uses a bite or tongue switch complain about how often they fail and must be replaced, and it just amazes me that people put up with these. I have seen very few failures of a blow switch.

Just my too sense...

I prefer bite switches, and found you can extend their life considerably by slipping a piece of clear plastic tubing or surgical tubing from Home Depot over the switch. Doesn't make it any harder to bite (almost easier) and protects it from the usual wear and tear of your teeth.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

I like the pro mouth switch Item: L1375 in Paragear. I think I've had it for two years now with no problems at all, ans I like the feel better than the other switches. I've used the bite switch, and tongue switch also, I broke the plugs before I got a chance to wear out the switches.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.