Rookie120

Ebay items

Hi
Im in the uk and was in a similar position whether to buy camcorders using ebay. I eventually bought and was very happy with the deal.
Like any thing its a matter of doing your homework on the product, know how much you would expect to pay and check out the feedback the seller has been given in the past.
Ps i used the classified on this site and got ripped off by the guy but with ebay you will get help if you have problems. B|

Thanks for the reply. The camera is only about $100 cheaper than what I could get and a camera store like B&H but this package on ebay has the extra lens, tripods, cases and stuff like that. Just wondering if this is a case of "to good to be true" kinda thing.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I dont think the hc9 is al that great for jumping. I would get an HC5 instead. And half the cost as well. I personally would not get the bundle. Mostly cheap junk. I would spend my money on a quality wide angle lens instead of the cheapo that's included with the kit.

Mostly cheap junk. I would spend my money on a quality wide angle lens instead of the cheapo that's included with the kit.

That is what I was affraid of. All the extras would be cheap crap. I guess I have to make a trip into the city and go see the folks at B&H. I hate going to the city.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

...I hate going to the city.

bhphoto.com baby. I'll bet you spend less in shipping than you'll spend on gas, parking and sales tax. Plus, when I order from them using standard UPS to Massachusetts, I usually get my stuff the next day. Two at the worst. Hell, you're even closer. Either way, be aware that they are currently closed through the 22nd.