HSPScott

Best Royalty-Free websites

Here's a site I stumbled across a couple days ago. They just opened shop about a week ago, and I think they have some music fitting our skydiving action:
http://www.royaltyfreekings.com/store/high-energy-exciting-albums/

I bought the Modern Rock album and I'm happy with it. It's very similar to the Adrenalize album from VASST:
http://vasst.com/store/audio/adrenalize-adrenaline-based-audio-content.aspx
Adrenalize is half the price of the Modern Rock album, so it's a great place to start... but I wanted to add some more tracks to my collection, for additional unique video templates. I searched all over the net and couldn't find much else that I thought sounded great while still being within budget.

The Royaltyfreekings' license suits our use well. A couple excerpts from the licensing description-

"What are the limitations on using the music?
You are free to use your purchased music on any of your projects, whether they be films, corporate videos, commercials, wedding videos, webisodes. There is a however a budget cap on film and advertising usage – up to $250,000. You can not use this music to create a new piece of music, nor sell it as your own, nor can you resell the music without our express permission. You also can not give the music to anyone else to use, other than within your own company. The license to use the music you purchase is for you alone."

"Although you are free to use the same purchased tracks again and again, you don’t actually own the music, and you can’t re-sell the music or add it to your own musical elements and claim it as your own. You or your employees are the only people allowed to use the music that you license from us."

Chris

I've been working with a couple of the publishers, and I have convinced 2 of them to release youtube copyright claims on some your Adrenalize compilation tracks. It appears some of the artists sold the rights to more than one publisher. Hope this helps your sales.

Slim