neandertal

Anyone using Vert Glove?

It's just time to replace my old PC-101 and off course, my hand glove. I have a Way Cool glove and I'd to try something new. Regarding my actual glove, I have no complaints at all. After 2.000 hand cams and couple of patches on it, it is still rocking. I saw one made in US and I didn't like. Any suggestions?

No Drogue, no JUMP!!

Simon Wade just made me a CX12 glove and the construction is very solid. Ive had cookie and waycool before and quality of simons is right on w waycool. CX 12 tweeking needs to be done as that damn focus ring has burned be once w focus. I'd recommend a hole for it to protrude through. I think I was the first w cx12 for him.

Cam flies very stable...much better that vertical PC1000. Ive bridged to nonlinear so cx12 is working better for me than capturing.

My hypeye jack takes up some room too so that needs to be tweeked. Cool that you can double click and go to still mode under canopy and snap some nice 5mp images with the hypeye.

My new setup gave me some growing pains Id be happy to share w you but Im happy now.