Deci

Props to SkySystems USA

I ordered two Vapor Narrow helmets (one with red paint). Paid them the rush fee because I wanted them fast. Was quoted 3-4 weeks.

They arrived at my door in Ottawa, Canada, using USPS (my preferred carrier to Canada) in just just 7 days (including clearing customs).

Wow. These guys are great.

Oh, and the helmets are great too. Seems to fit my small head better than Bonehead FTP/Narrow/Optic.
CSPA D-1046 TI Coach2 RiggerA JM SSI SSE GCI EJR Canadian 102-way record holder
bard.ca

Just ordered my Wes Pro Vapor and I hope it gets here that fast. How do you like the feel of the helmet. I had to get rid of my FTP it was killing my head. I put around 800 jumps on the thing and it never once felt good on my head.

I have a large head and have had a very hard time finding a flat top that is comfortable. I have two Boneheads currently which I am very happy with, but didn't like the FTP. Today, I tried the Vapor narrow here at SkyFest. They didn't have a wide to try, but if it is anything like the narrow, I think I have finally found my helmet. Light weight, smaller than the FTP so it should work nicely for wingsuit
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I don't have a FTN to compare to, but these helmets are very light - at least they are before you start putting cameras on them. The plate/cameras outweigh the helmet shell by a large margin (don't have exact numbers)
bard.ca

Well the fit is "customizable" using foam inserts that go inside the liner pads, not by baking the liners. I havent' gotten the perfect fit yet, but I'll be working on it some more. I've found I need to make some more room for my ears, but otherwise, so far so good. I have about a dozen jumps on it so far. It's way better than the nvertigoX setup i had before.
bard.ca