Andy_Copland

Sony DCR-HC62

I am currently looking at that camera too but i have a bonehead helmet. I emailed bonehead last week to see if they have a box for it, as by now im just assuming that they do not make one because I stil havent heard anything from them on it, a simple "no we dont make one for that camera yet" would be better than not ever getting a reply from them but ill wait til the end of this week before i come to any conclusions about their customer service.

I always find phone calls are better than emails but i hear what you are saying.

Just so you dont have you pants pulled down over the price check this website out, great for cameras and electronics

http://www.everyprice.com/item.asp?item_Id=204024

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Does anyone know if that has the LANC port on the side like the HC42? Maybe I can get this as a replacement. Someone was going to send me a 2nd HC42 for me to buy but they backed out I guess.

The specifications say this about the LANC

LANC Terminal : Accessible via A/V Remote Terminal

What does Accessible via A/V Remote Terminal mean?

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."