upndownshop

Tandem Images needed

I know this may seem silly but I am needing 4 photos during a Tandem. Ultimately the images will be turned into silhouettes.

I need a shot of the pair standing on the ground connected. Prefer the angle to be at about 45 degrees from the two from their right shoulders, so you can see enough to tell its two seperate bodies.

Another shot in freefall with drogue out but in the photo. Need it taken from the right side of the tandem pair. Right being from tandems view.

another of a camera man, shot from his left, just the camera man dont need the tandem in it. Looking to make sure you can tell its a camera helmet.

and the last shot of the pair landing, shot taken about 45 degrees from their right shoulders, ground not important, just full canopy and being able to see two distinct bodies.

These images will be for print, but again in a silhouette form. If you are interested or want to know more before submitting please feel free to pm me.

thank you
J