Genie

3 yo Cypres 1 - Fair Price?

I know someone who is upgrading to the cypres 2 and is selling his cypres 1. Its three years old, had its battery change, due its first 4 year maintenance next year.

Any one have any idea of a fair price for this?
thanks

Genie

i cant rember the price but there has been some calculation on this subject.Im sure your local rigger/gear dealer could give you the price..(they should be werry precice while a cypress cost what it cost..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

That should be something around EUR 630.

A new Cypres costs around EUR 957, that is EUR 757.10 net, plus EUR 145.90 for the check, plus EUR 54.00 for the battery. It lasts 12 years, thus looses EUR 63.09 per year (757.10:12) = EUR 189.27 for the three years; the current battery is good for another year, thus -EUR 27 (provided you don't do more than 500 jumps with the current battery); maintenance is due next year, thus -EUR 109.44 (145.90:4*3). Now do the math and you arrive at EUR 631.28.

Hope that helps.
Regards
Dietmar
"Whatever you are, be a good one." (Abraham Lincoln)

Here's what we use to calculate the price in Australia. You'll have to rework it with purchase, service and battery prices for Euros but the method of calculation will be the same.
Hey, how much is a jump in Ireland? I'm wondering if it's worth my while bringing my rig home with me this summer.

cypres_value.pdf

Jumps in Ireland are about Euro 20 when you own your own rig. You my as well bring it for the hell of it - if you dont have it you wont jump :) unless you can borrow a rig which usually isnt a problem around us :) depends on what you are used to jumping!
Genie