lewmonst

Anyone have contact info for Wes, the helmet guy in Florida?

Yup, the email on that site is valid.

I bought the DIY CD from him and am in the process of making my own. I'm filming the whole process which will be very cool to watch back in the end. For now I have entire plaster wrap process shown here. B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

your plaster wrap vid is superb :)
i am looking at ways of making my own carbonfibre helmet with camera space so that the camera (hc40) can be mounted from inside so you have no snag points at all
your vid was very helpful
could you use an old helmet for the cast as oppose to the persons head do you think?

btw we have met before at zhills
i just recognised who you are (neptune stuff)
i bring a group of brits there every year and in fact we are coming over for the boogie in few weeks time

tkvm
hossein

Maybe we have met, but the Neptune comment makes me think you are talking about Scott Bland, the one who was doing the wrap in the video. I was the one GETTING wrapped. ;)

I am sure you could use something other than your own head as a starting point, but nothing else will be as accurate. It's not so bad to be blind and mute for an hour. :D

There are pictures here of someone who did what you are describing (internal mount). My helmet will be a standard Wes CCM though, top-mount.

Cya in Zhills maybe.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com