Dumpster

2K Composites - FF2 - Who's using this helmet?

Any idea of the prices they run?

I've got an e-mail out to them. I'll let you know when they reply.

makes it a little hard to view your lcd screen without taking the camera off the helmet.

From the ones that I have seen (total of 2) the camera is only held in place by the door. So this isn't really a problem. When you open the door the camera is not attached to the helmet. Does that make sense?

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

If you want to put a different camera in it you need to have a new helmet made or have it refitted by the manufacturer.

Yeah, that is definitely an issue, although it also allows the helmet to be very low profile, which I also like. Do you know how comfortable the Sky Pimp is compared to the FF2 and the RAWA? I've tried on a RAWA and it was amazingly comfortable. I haven't tried on a FF2 or a Sky Pimp. I'm trying to decide on which one of the three I should buy. No one wears the FF2 around my DZ that I know of.

Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack the thread.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

I have no idea how they compare in comfort. I have never tried either of them on. But I would think the Sky Pimp would be very comfortable, because it is so custom. The FF2 is also custom fitted. They don't have different sizes that you buy off the shelf. You have to send in your head circumference measurement so they can build it to fit.

I'm trying to decide on which one of the three I should buy. No one wears the FF2 around my DZ that I know of.

Then you should be the first kid on the DZ to have an FF2! I've been having a blast with mine at the DZ and just established my dealership wit 2K Composites

PM me and I'll discuss it with you - -

Easy Does It