bobjoy9

Tandem Handycam matsers wanted -opinions/thoughts/experience.

I am writing a Tandem Handycam Intrstruction Manual {SAFETY FIRST} that can be used for up and comming handycamers.
THis is MUCH NEEDED;

It will have pro's & cons covering all aspects of tandem handycams training-rehearsal,dealing with malfunctions,and also covering putting in a new routine into you existing one & much more.
-
It will take the experince of many to complete a uniform standard.

Also covering a picticular contries pre-requirements.

If you are currently doing Tandem Handycams & interested in doing a questionier please e-mail me and I will e-mail back with a form.

[email protected] ,
or click onto my profile and there's my e-mail, Rember I need yours .
-
SAFETY FIRST
-
-
-
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"
There's a little bit of EveL Knievel in all of us.

It sounds like you are planning on writing what at least two very-experienced handycam guys have already produced in this forum. Do a simple search in this forum (and the safety and training forum) and you will find some completed products.

Chuck Blue
D-12501
"a happy handycam user"

It sounds like you are planning on writing what at least two very-experienced handycam guys have already produced in this forum

-
-
Yeah I have done quite allot of searches on the topic. And have over 1000 Tandem Handycams myself.
But what I found was mostly tips on the matter a big differance from actual training and instructionis .

I have been intouch with two experienced people off dropzone.com and they are collaborating with me on this manual, along with another 15 experienced handycamers.So far the intruction manual has 18 pages worth of preperation,rehersal,malfunctions,etc.

You se what I am preparing is A far different than a few paragraphs on tips and personal judgement.
SAFETY FIRST, Bro,,,
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"

[replySo far the intruction manual has 18 pages worth of preperation,rehersal,malfunctions,etc.

-

So can we see it now or do we have to wait til it's done?

I don't have much experience with it (about 400 tandems. 10 with a Handcam), but if you're interested in a newbies perspective I'd be happy to fill out the questionaire.

but if you're interested in a newbies perspective I'd be happy to fill out the questionaire.

-
-
I am very interested in a newbies perspective , I need your e-mail.
-
-
-
-
"LIFE IS GOOD - LIVE IT"