jedlloyd

USA Freefly Team Spaceland Anomaly - PAL Camcorder Needed

I am the camera flyer on the USA Freefly Team Spaceland Anomaly and will be participating in the 2005 World Games in Duisburg Germany this July. We are in need of a PAL Sony Digital Camcorder as the World Games will not accept NTSC format video. Before buying a PAL camcorder for this event only, I figured I would put up a post to see if anyone would be willing to let us borrow a camera for the event.

We would greatly appreciate if anyone can help us with this. Preferably, I am looking for a camera in the Sony DCR-PC105, 109, 101, 5, 9... series.

Thanks,

Jed Lloyd

SpacelandAnomaly

I am the camera flyer on the USA Freefly Team Spaceland Anomaly and will be participating in the 2005 World Games in Duisburg Germany this July. We are in need of a PAL Sony Digital Camcorder as the World Games will not accept NTSC format video. Before buying a PAL camcorder for this event only, I figured I would put up a post to see if anyone would be willing to let us borrow a camera for the event.

We would greatly appreciate if anyone can help us with this. Preferably, I am looking for a camera in the Sony DCR-PC105, 109, 101, 5, 9... series.

Thanks,

Jed Lloyd

I got one in a pinch for $180 off of ebay last year--might want to try that...
Be sure to use the NTSC as a secondary camera as well!
pope