cutaway1

WIN DVD CREATOR

My new computer came with Win Dvd Creator, its a video editing program, has anyone else tried using it. So far it seems to do want I want to do, it's not as complex as premirere, but still seems to work ok. The only thing is that there is no way I can see to lable your video clips, which is a bummer, because once you have a bunch of clips, you can only distiguish theme by the thump pic, which doesn't help much. Any suggestions.
Thanks much,
Tim
SCR-21

Our VAIO's came with winDVD, its not a good program. I use Roxio, which allows you to separate chapters, make title screens, and then lable the chapters as well. It almost makes your DVD title screen look like you got it from a video store. There is one better out there, but Im waiting to hear what it is. Use the adobe program to edit with, even if you dont do much in the way of effects, its perfect for even simple fades, dissolves, adding stills, etc.Then, go to File, export to movie, and it will make your project an AVI file, which you then import into the Roxio DVD builder. I spent a long time screwing this up, so if you have questions, let me know. If you meet a jumper named Jackie(or Jake) this weekend, tell her Dave says hello... take care,
Dave
(edited to add- to clarify, I saw you were in hawaii, she will be at the dropzone this weekend....)