extreme

Beginner question

Hi,

I would like to start with camera work and now I'm considering a camera suite and camera helmet.
As for helmet, please advice is the Bonehead composites Flat-top pro worth the money or is there a helmet similar to this one but cost less.
For camera suite, please help me with wings, should I take smaller or bigger? If bigger, should attachment be front of thigh or side seam?

Thks and blue skies

117 jumps in 3 years???? Don't do camera jumps, don't even start jumping with a camrea suit. If you keep up this number off jumps a year, forget about camerajumping.

------------------------------------------------
NIL VOLENTIBUS ARDUUM.
(nothing is difficult for those who really want it)

Thks for answers, I would like to do RW and tandem Camera work and my profile is accurate.

Yeah, seriously, I don't mean to sound negative, but that's way too few jumps to be current enough to consider flying camera. Like others have said, you should get a few hundred more jumps just learning RW skills. Also, you need to do about 10 times as many jumps per year. And when you are ready, start small, just one video camera, maybe a sidemount helmet. Don't throw on more than one new element at a time. That is, don't get camera wings until you are comfortable with the camera, ie, another 100 jumps.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

i agree with everyone else as well...take your time, learn to fly on all axis....specially if your wanting to do tandems....i have had tandems who go drogueless and i have to get on my head to catch them inorder to get "face time" If i hadnt known how to do that then not only would i have not gotten the shot, but i also would have put myself, the TM, and the passenger in danger tryin to get to them.

Just one example....learn to fly on your belly, back, head, feet. Have fun with it, then start filming.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas