Zak

I need new still camera - after accident

Hey So Mid June i was flying back to the DZ after a totally normal Tandem Video the spot was long so I started to head toward our DZ's biggest out a large unused farm field at least 10 times the size of our DZ's landing area I came up short and had to land in a small field across the street i did a rear riser 30 deg turn to land going with the legnth of the field (i noticed that there were power liner along the edge of the road and along the opposite side of the field) at 30 ft above the ground i hit a guide wire running 200+ ft across the field and fell to the ground breaking 6 vertabrea in my back. I'm healing well and thinking of jumping in a month or so. when i hit the groung my cannon rebel 2000 with a 24mm lens was squashed like a bug computer guts hanging out and such. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS A CAMERA LIKE THIS IN WORKING CONDITION AND YOU/THEY DON'T USE IT I NEED TO BUY ONE. I HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING FOR THE $$$$ OF THE SUMMER SO THE CHEAPER THE BETTER.

BLUE SKIES
ZAK

ATTACHED IS A PHOTO OF ME AT WORK LOAD ORGANIZING A RESPECTABLE HYBRID (I WAS ON THIS LOAD AT FL SKYDIVING CENTER WHICH WAS BACK TO BACK WITH AN AFF L3) I'M IN GREY/WHITE HD on the left

Hey Zak - If you're really interested in finding a good used replacement, check out some of the local photo shops and look on the consignment rack. I've found some great deals on everything from lenses, flashes, battery packs, and camera bodies. Something as common as a Rebel 2000 shouldn't be too difficult to find. If nothing else, check the used gear at B&H clicky I've bought tons of stuff from them and I've never had a problem or complaint.

Hope ya find some new stuffB|

Action©Sports