TRONQUI

BUYING MY FIRST CAMERA

GUYS I WAS LOOKING FOR MY FIRST DIGITAL CAMERA, AND AAS FAR AS I SAW IN THE SPORTS
MOST OF OUR BUDDIES USE CANNON PC LINE.

I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME OTHER BRANDS LIKE PANASONIC, CANON, ETC , WHICH HAS PREETTY GOOD PRICES AND GOOD IMAGE RESOLUTION.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVISE IN ORDER GIME A GUIDE AT THE TIME TO BUY

WHY IS THE SONY PC LINE THE MOST ELECTED CAMERA AND NO OTHER ?

WHAT ARE THE THINGS I HAVE TO CONSIDER AT THE TIME TO BUY A DIGITAL CAMERA TO ATTACH TO MY HELMET ??

PLEASE LIST.

THANKS AND BLUE SKIES

Get the canon 300d if you got the dough, this camera seems to be working pretty good for jumpers.
I jump the canon d60 and its really nice too.
one of the advantages of the canon eos line is that you can interchange lenses ,
with sony your choices are pretty limited. not to mention more $$

Keeping it real 22x7

I think your poll is rigged.

As for Sony being a popular choice, my experience with them has been ease of use, location of buttons (that'a big one), and quality. Not too mention, they may have been the first digital video camera's on the market.

As for a still 35mm, I'd say the rebel is a good starter. No need to go big and dump a ton of money in something you may not like, or have it fall off your head (had it happen to a buddy).
my pics & stuff!

I ve seen some of the cannons, and yes they are nice, but the sony still has the game on lock down. If you are the type of person who has the money to but a beginner camera, then like 300 jumps later, buys a new one?! I dunno, but if you are going to get a camera, then you better buy a nice one, cause it will last a long time, and keep current with the latest tech., by the way make sure the damn thing has fire-wire, try downloading digitl video through usb port, Hahaha, do you have 4-6 hours of spare time versus, 10-20 min? Yea.

Up High!!