Poczynek

Odysee Issues - Wings EXT

Hi All,
Recently recieved my custom ordered Odysee container - looks, feels great :). The BOC rides very high on my back and reaching the BOC is troublesome. After 10 jumps, I am ready to get a different container - or do an arm transplant with an Orangatan. I noticed that the Wings EXT model specifically addresses the "high on back BOC" for jumpers over 5'10, I am 5'11. Anybody else have this issue with their Odysee? Anyone have any comments on the Wings EXT model? Before I get flamed to much for not demo (ing) before purchase -I did try on the Odysee - but didn't jump the gear. I jump in the Middle East - and geting demo gear is near impossible:S
Cheers
phat, dumb & happy

I also have an Odyssey, it is the most comfortable rig I've ever jumped.
Never had any problems in switching over from my Vector III, the BOC is slightly higher but that would be because of the smaller canopies. Give yours some time, practice on the ground, jump it, love it. Have fun.

i'm 6'2" and have j1k. no problem at all. pc pouch is higher then on my previous rig,
but my odysee is a lot smaller then my old one. it just takes some time to get used to,
since it's a new location. no problem reaching at all. here is a pic.

stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

j1k.jpg