jimoke

been lurking long enough

to Paul Quade,
I am a new member to this group, although I have dropped by from time to time to read and learn about photography. you do a great job in this forum.
damn glad to meet ya.
Jimoke
The ground always, remembers where you are!

well quade let me say I have learned at lot from your posts as well as many others so far. there is a wide array of opinons and personalities here.
that said, I have been full time video/tandem/aff for 3 years. I have been treking back and forth from Conn. to monterey Ca. every six months. this is getting old. I hope to find a full year(s) location soon. the problem is my home dz is connecticut and I am running the video concesion. and make a few decent $$. I love shooting tandem videos, somewhere in the area of 1500+ I have shot and edited. I try to make each one better than the last one.
I have always struggled through out my carreer because of my exit weight 290 lbs. " I am not fat, I'm big-boned" so anyway. I just had a custom wingsuit made from a friend in Deland, Ouragan freeflysuits. I was able to fall 100mph. this was an amazing change in my range. I am not sure if there are any other fat bastards flying video with the same problem in this group. if there are gimme a holler.
JimOke
ps my icon is my last wingsuit Da'Kine rags. was a nice suit.
The ground always, remembers where you are!