BigM

Need FAST Help!!! D-Box!!!

Trying to throw this camera helmet together to jump it in the morning. The D-box just came in from Bonehead...said for all TRV 1 chip cameras. I have a TRV 22 and wanted to side mount it. This box looks like it is for top mount only, and it is WAY longer than my camera is. Is it the right D-Box??? (pictures attached) Anyone got a TRV22 with a Bonehead D-box side mounted (or otherwise)??? Fast help is appreciated.

Jeff
[email protected]

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Side-1.jpg

Side-2.jpg

Bottom.jpg

End.jpg

TRV boxes were designed to be top mounts. Before the new TRV models came out sid mounting was never a real option. Also I think the TRV22 boxes are different then the original TRV boxes. Before you drill any holes I'd shoot an email off to Bonehead or wait till someone else can confirm they are side mountable.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I just found something on Paragear's site that tells you that they are top mountable only. Blues. Thanks.

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

The pictures you show are -not- the TRV22 Dbox. The one for the 19, 22 and 33 is a box that has a top insert for the camera and is closed by a hinge and cable that threads through it. And it's top is square, not round.

Your box looks like it might be the one for the TRV38.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Why would you want to side mount a TRV? It would be easier and lower profile to top mount it.

Why are you replying to me?! :P I already know this...;)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon