skychic68

2k composites ring sight holder

Has anyone tried the ring sight holder that 2k composites has on the market. It looks so much more compact than the schumaker articulating holder. How do the two compare?

I have a new Optik and my still will be mounted on front, upside down on the Z bracket. Will the Schumaker articulating bracket be in the way? I just want something that will not look like it is "Frankenstein" in the works. Any suggestions? :S:S
Que sera sera

I got to see the holder at the BPA AGM.

It is a seriously sweet piece of kit. It is very low profile and well executed. Tony Silman is the guy who makes them was keen to show us how to set it up correctly for minimum snag points.

It can be set up so that the ring sight itself is the only nag point, and that is designed to snap if you get hung on it.

Ill be getting on myself pretty soon.

Buzz
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

I do like the low profile of it, from what i have seen on the web sight.

Is it difficult to get helmet on and off without the sight poking you in the face?

I have e mailed the company a couple of times, however, no response yet.

Is there a particular sight that works best with it or will say a Brent's or a Newton work alright? From the picture, it looks like the sight is to be screwed right in there. Is this how the sight is attached?:S

Que sera sera