Voodoo

sony Uppdate

I am not sure if they are in sale yet but have anybody seen/flied the new Sony video serie DCR-TRV 33..540gr 1mp still ++ or the TRV 80 suposed to be the first 2 mp !! still.
Her in eu it looks like TRV 12-19-22-33 is taking over from pc 1-9.

TRV`s for beginners ?.......
Well, as I am trying to tell you :
"pro guys" (do they have brain? )
Sony has changed the entire line....
So ALL sony`s are for beginners then ?
Sorry for the posting just thought that it was of interest since 90% use sony, like the pc serie...

TRV's are large and bulky. As far as jumping with a camera, I have seen 99% of people jumping the PC series and only 1% jumping the TRV series.

I never said TRV's are for beginners, but they really arent skydive friendly due to their size. I wouldnt waste your money on a large camera, when the smaller one can do the same job. Remember, the still feature on a camcorder doesnt come into play when your filming a jump. With that in mind, it really doesnt matter if the newer TRV's have a higher resolution on stills. The PC120 has 1.5 stills if that is really an option that you are looking for.

What do you mean by "brain"?

The PC serie is going OUT and the new serie is now called TRV....that is what I am trying to explain (with a teaspoon) but i EU they will be released in a few month (look at the link in norwegian)
http://www.akam.no/videokamera/2003/sony_dcr_12_19_22_33.html
You will probaly find a sony link in the usa - but her is the pic/spec. of the cameras.
And as I statet I am not into Sony, I do Canon.
What I mean by brain ?...well you talk loud...and seams to know erverything.
I just asked if anybody had jumped the new PC serie which now have changed name to TRV.
Sorry for my bad english, it is probaly MY brain ;)

I never said TRV's are for beginners, but they really arent skydive friendly due to their size.

I think you'll find a great many people use TRV cameras just fine. You just can't match the features of a high end TRV camera in a PC form factor.

In freeflying, PC's are more common, but in people doing video for money, the TRV is nearly standard.

Have you ever seen the output on a VX-2000? Gorgeous.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.