ColdDuck

Anyone use the .38 fisheye from PIER LTD

I don't have that lens, but I have enjoyed doing business with Pier. Marcus was very helpful when I was setting up my camera helmet.

That said, I heartily recommend the Diamond .3. It's the lens I fly for inside video. It is incredibly sharp and truly, amazingly low profile. It looks like a freakin filter!

So if you want to go that wide, I do recommend the .3.;)

That said, I heartily recommend the Diamond .3. It's the lens I fly for inside video.

Lets say you the 4th man in a 4 way...

If you look straight across the formation at your mirror, how much of the other 2 jumpers will you get with the Diamond .3??

Ive been thinking about this one for inside stuff just to play with, but dunno about spending the bucks. I figured I could get it and sell it to a freeflyer if I didnt like it.

Thx
JC

Ah, Rifleman, you will get the THREE other flyers in a 4 way! I did a great sunset 6 way tonight and I've got all five other flyers in it when we turned the two three way closed accordions. I was in the center of one of the accordions looked a little left, Big Tom, a little right there's John, as we close I got Mad John, Carol, and Alan.

It is the absolute bomb diggity shit for inside work. Absolute.:P You could probably use it for tandems if you could stay right on top of the pair the entire time, but I use a .5 for that. Between my .5 and the .3 I get good stuff almost every time.

If you're in doubt, buy it.

JP