wes

0.3 Lens

[:/]Up till now I have been using a Kenko 0.43 semi fish eye lens when I've been flying camera for a freefly team, but I'm now thinking about getting a 0.3 lens.
Normally I have my camera set to infinity but I've heard that you can't do this with the 0.3. Anybody have any experience with this and any other pro's and cons with using this lens?
Thanks in advance
Wes

You cannot use infinity or auto-focus with the .3 lens. I prefer the .3 diamond because it is very low profile and it's threaded (vs. the clips on other .3's). Gives a great view for free-fly, and can be used for some sweet perspective shots (used on belly/foot mount).

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

There's been threads on 0.3 diamond in this forum before. Generally, IMO its great, manual focus works great, I usually set it to 6-10 feet (use for freeflying mainly). Plus the manual says dont use any program settings (like sports etc.), also no problem with that. Low profile, light great picture quality, very little distortion.

Marcin