Snowflake

Helmet question.....I'll go away after this

I'm going to get measured for my helmet it will be a full face top mount with the latches at the bottom rear of the helmet the camera will be a TRV50. It's a Skypimp helmet built by one of the guys at the DZ and he's built quite a few so he knows what he's doing and can probably cwnser most of these questions. I just want to make sure I don't miss anything. Now to the questions

1) do I want to consicer some type of covering for the camera? is the possibility of a snag on a top mount worth the hassle?

I'm going to freefly with this also anything I need to be aware of especially in a headdown with a top mount?

I'm sure that there are a ton of things that I havent thought of so any input is welcome

A freeflyer at my DZ has one of those Skypimp helmets, and it seems to be made really well. The quilted liner is pretty sweet.

You can D-box the camera, or just put a camera condom on it. I bet you're going to whack it a whole bunch of times with it up there, so you should probably think hard about having the Skypimp manufacturer make you a hard box, or get the D-Box from Bonehead.

Skypimp makes a really cool enclosed sidemount, if you don't already have the TRV, think twice about that one.

JP