Danhole

Info on thin wide angle less for PC9

A few months ago (Feb or March?) there was an item in Parachutist about a new, thin, wide angle less for the PC-9. Does anyone have info on it? Or a link to a website?
If anyone has the lens and wants to give a review I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Danhole

Max Cohn of Generation Freefly has .3 lens for sale. Very thin and they look cool as snot. Some one can probally post a link or do a search for .3 lens.
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Hi!
I got VCL-CZ0630 very cheap. Original price is about $300 and I paid $150. Just someone ordered it and did not pick up then it was sold for half the price a couple of months later. I still paid more that the cost of the 'default' sony 0.6 wideangle VCL-0630S . (They are asking about $110 for it around here).
It is also a little bit bigger and heavier, but it works ok and the difference in dimensions and weight is not so big. Although there is no big visual difference in the videos (maybe I just don't notice it).
The VCL-ES06A is thin, but the diameter is bigger. It has an additional ring that you screw to your camera and then clip on the lens itself. I'm not sure if the diameter causes any problems mounting the camera to the helmet or into a box.
Peedu

"Just someone ordered it and did not pick up then it was sold for half the price a couple of months later"
Inspired idea sir!!!

This time I was just lucky. Others have said also that this would be a good way to get big discounts. Just make sure you order something unusual and expensive! :)
Peedu