Krishan

Ringsite.

Yeah man!

Check out this page: http://www.brentfinley.com/artclamp.htm

You can order direct from Brent or through Square One, Square Three. This is the hardware to totally solve your problem. I have one and LOVE it! This little gem lets you swivel the entire ringsight 90 degrees, any direction, out of your way. Field of vision? It's completely unobstructed.

- Chris Norton

What kind of hardware are you using to mount that thing?

Plastic or nylon bolts are the only choice. In the case of a line snag, they will break, and free the line. Metal hardware will not break, and then you'll go in with your canopy attached to your head.

Better yet, loose that whole thing, get a Sharpie marker and draw a box on your goggles. Cheap, safe, and effective.

Schumacher also makes an new bracket where the swivel is in the tube itself. I'm trying to locate a picture of it but cannot. Square 2 carries them but they are closed tuesday and wednesday. Anyone have a pic of this?

As said before, use the nylon screws and I recommend using the hex Swivel clamp vs. the thumb screw. It tightens a ton more and is one less snag point. Once its set, its set!

-Trunk
HYPOXIC

I had a look at the Schumacher mount, it seem a lot of hardware just o mount a site.

I have a Schumacher, it is awesome.

If you have an open face low profile helmet they really help. When the canopy opens you can get the thing out of your way and they come with the nylon screws to help you out in the event of an entanglement.

Not having one is more of an encumbrance.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix