bodypilot90

rw and weight loss, baggy jump suits

Over the last 2 years I have lost over 35 lbs. From 210 to 173. Its nice not having to be in the base and can dock last with out fear of going low. I now need to order a new jump suit. The one i use now is one I ordered when i was 195 and fits ok but baggy. How do i select one that allows me the fall rate. to dock late but lets me fly better?

There is no "one suit does all" option. Ironically, fall rate is entirely "relative". If you are jumping on a lot of walk up loads, the fall rate can change for every jump.

The right tool for the job is the way to go. A couple of different jump suits (one fast, and one slow), coupled with a weight belt should meet all your needs. But remember, your ability to physically alter your fall rate also plays a significant part. These tools will simply reduce the ammount of work you have to put into it.

I personnaly have 3 different RW jumpsuits, and it's not uncommon to use all three on any given day.
When making the decision to downsize: It's your life, don't spend it all on one canopy

Its obviously Internet based, but, sounds like you have a "normal build". It now just depends what kind of jumping you do... 4way mostly? Get a comp type snug suit. Fun jumping? Get something with more range. A bit of everything? Like someone else mentioned, you may wants coupe of suits.
Remster